The OpenCart-based eCommerce store owners would now be able to make an online marketplace like Etsy and eBay with Knowband OpenCart Marketplace Extension. OpenCart Multi vendor Marketplace Extension is easy to install in your store and this will enable the multi-vendor functionality at your site. Moreover, third-party sellers can easily register and list down products on the website. OpenCart Marketplace Extension offers various aspects of the store management rest in the hands of the site admin. Further, the seller’s profile, category request, products, and review approval can be done from the back-end of the OpenCart Multi seller marketplace module.
OpenCart Multi vendor Marketplace Plugin Admin Benefits
- The store admin can undoubtedly change over their single-seller eCommerce site into an entirely different and fully functional marketplace with the assistance of Etsy clone for OpenCart.
- Furthermore, the OpenCart Multi seller marketplace module supports all types of products including simple, configurable, and bundled.
- OpenCart Multi seller marketplace module enables store admin to set the worldwide as well as a category-based commission to be charged to the sellers.
- OpenCart Multi seller Marketplace module allows the admin to monitor the seller’s profile and items being posted at the site. Furthermore, they can undoubtedly approve/disapprove the seller’s profile from the admin interface of the module.
OpenCart Multi-seller Marketplace Extension Seller Benefits
- The third-party sellers can easily register as a vendor at the site just by filling a form. Further, once the account has been created, the vendors can list their items at the site from their dashboard.
- OpenCart Multivendor Marketplace Extension allows sellers to add banners, shop logos, and metadata from their dashboard. Furthermore, the sellers can undoubtedly make an SEO-friendly URL for their shop.
- Further, the sellers get an alternative to track the overall transaction and sales report from the dashboard effortlessly.
- OpenCart Marketplace Extension offers sellers an option to add category requests. Further, the store admin can approve/disapprove their request from the back-end of the OpenCart Marketplace Extension.
- The sellers can even add their shipping methods if enabled from the admin panel of the OpenCart Multi seller Marketplace module.
OpenCart Multi-seller Marketplace Extension Customer Benefits
- Using the module, visitors can choose the right products from a wider range of product options. Moreover, OpenCart Marketplace allows online shoppers to view the seller’s profile at the products page when enabled buy store admin.
- OpenCart Marketplace offers store customers an option to write reviews for the products as well as the seller.
- Furthermore, clients can contact the sellers of the product from the seller account page. Also, allows raising the ticket for queries and issues.
Installation Steps Of OpenCart Multi-vendor Marketplace Module
Once purchased the module, the store merchant will the following files:
- Zipped File- this contains the source code of the module
- User Manual
Follow the steps mentioned below to install the OpenCart Marketplace extension in your store:
- Merchants need to unzip the zipped file. Further, to make the plugin work, the vqmod must be installed.
- All the files and folders of the zip file in the root directory of the site must be copied.
- The OpenCart Multi-Seller Marketplace extension will be found at the path Admin Panel -> Extensions. To install the module click on the ‘Install button corresponding to the module.
Thus, the plugin is now installed and is ready to use. Go to Admin -> Main Menu -> KB MarketPlace.
The latest version of OpenCart Marketplace offers some amazing features. It offers dynamic and useful UI. Moreover, this allows the store admin to create a separate registration form for the sellers. Further, store merchants allow sellers to display both- seller and admin details on the invoice, etc.
Thus, the Knowband OpenCart Multi seller Marketplace module is the right extension for store merchants.