eBay OpenCart integration module offered by Knowband is the quickest way to connect your OpenCart store to eBay. This OpenCart module also makes it easier for store administrators to connect their store to the marketplace. Additionally, the OpenCart eBay API integrator automates the entire item posting, inventory, and order administration processes.
Furthermore, eBay is the most widely used online marketplace. The marketplace, which operates in more than 30 countries around the world, has carved out a considerable niche in online trading. Furthermore, ebay.com has earned the reputation of being an online marketplace where buyers and sellers may meet and sell anything. Furthermore, store owners may use the popular marketplace to simplify their sales and reach a broader audience.
Benefits of eBay OpenCart integration module :
- The eBay OpenCart integration module allows store administrators to bypass the procedures involved in lengthy store integration. In addition, the store administrator can connect the business in a few easy steps.
- The eBay OpenCart integration module allows store administrators to create as many profiles as they like from the module’s backend.
- The eBay OpenCart integration module profile-based item posting allows the store administrator to avoid manual posting.
- OpenCart integration module makes inventory management a breeze with these profiles. The OpenCart eBay Connector facilitates mapping product attributes and categories to eBay attributes and categories easier for store administrators. Buyers can use the OpenCart eBay Feed Integration to add, remove, modify, or relist items on the marketplace.
- The OpenCart integration module makes order administration and inventory management simple. Furthermore, the shop administrator can sync orders from ebay.com with the OpenCart store and process them there. By performing CRON on the backend, it is feasible to achieve two-way synchronization. From the backend of the OpenCart eBay Connector module, sellers can verify the issue that happened during item posting.
How does eBay OpenCart integration module work?
The eBay OpenCart Integration Module requires API keys, which must be generated by the store administrator. The user handbook provides instructions on how to generate API keys. The admin may manage the eBay store listing, inventory, and orders from the OpenCart store after configuring the plugin.
Before installing the OpenCart eBay Integration extension, merchants must first purchase it from the store. You’ll receive a zipped file as well as a user manual.
The OpenCart eBay Integration extension source code and user manual are both included in the zipped download.
To begin with,
- To begin, unzip the zipped file. The following are the folders that the merchant will receive:
- Merchants must copy all of the files and directories from the zip file to the site’s Root Directory.
- The module has now been installed and is ready to use. Go to Admin -> Main Menu -> Extensions to see what’s available:
- The eBay integration must be selected from the list of modules, and then the edit button must be clicked.
In the End
The OpenCart eBay Marketplace Integration Module allows the OpenCart store admin to handle everything with just a few clicks, from listing things on the marketplace to maintaining inventories. As a result, the OpenCart eBay API integrator simplifies the process of connecting a store to a marketplace. Furthermore, this plugin offers other features such as a user-friendly interface, easily linking the Opencart store categories to eBay’s categories.
The OpenCart eBay Marketplace Integration Extension allows you to handle all of eBay’s terms and conditions in one place. Including qualities, features, manufacturers, eBay’s default value, and a variety of other variables based on requirements. As a result, the OpenCart eBay Marketplace Integration Extension is an excellent purchase for your online store.
Knowband provides best-in-class plugins for eCommerce platforms to improve your store’s functionality. Knowband also creates plugins for platforms including OpenCart, Prestashop, and WooCommerce. You can contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.