Whether your eCommerce company is large or small, the store owner must ensure that all delivery standards are met. It is one of the most crucial factors to consider while satisfying a customer’s needs. Many delivery tools and modules are also available to assist eCommerce merchants in effortlessly managing the entire home delivery process. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to launch the OpenCart Delivery Boy Mobile App for your eCommerce business if you are an OpenCart website owner. Knowband offers an OpenCart Delivery Boy Mobile App Builder for easily managing and providing a great user experience to online shoppers.
Android App Demo-
Admin Panel Demo:
1. The Delivery Boy Mobile App can be configured from the admin module panel. So, with the OpenCart Delivery Boy App Maker admin panel, the store admin can add the logo, banner, image, app name, etc.
2. By adding his personal data such as name, e-mail, image profile, vehicle number, type, etc. to the web module, the delivery guy can easily get registered into the delivery boy app. Additionally, the store admin may approve and disapprove the delivery boy application after visiting the OpenCart Delivery Boy App Builder backend.
3. The OpenCart Delivery Boy App Creator enables the option for eCommerce merchants to share login information with the delivery boy. The eCommerce owner can also activate or deactivate the delivery boy by accessing OpenCart Delivery Boy App for the eCommerce backend.
4. By using the OpenCart eCommerce Delivery Boy App, the store admin can assign the order to the delivery boy. The delivery boy can also accept and reject the delivery request, if he denies the order request he has to give a reason for the same.
5. The store admin can provide the OTP to the customer. So, to finish the delivery procedure, the delivery boy needs to enter the OTP into the OpenCart Delivery Management App.
How OpenCart Delivery Boy Mobile App Builder can be boon?
The OpenCart Delivery Boy App Maker allows the store admin to prioritize the customers based on their stated calendar date. The OpenCart Order Tracking App also allows the store admin to view all customers’ order status and allocate the order to the delivery boy on a priority basis.
2. Fulfill Your Commitment
Customers are now seeking accountability and reliability while shopping online. Businesses’ reputations might be harmed if these customers’ expectations are not met. So, If an eCommerce company fails to deliver a product on time, it risks losing a potential customer. The OpenCart Delivery Boy Mobile App also allows the store admin to complete your commitment on time.
3. Google Map Integration
The Google maps integration in the OpenCart Delivery Boy App for eCommerce is quite easy. Also, the Google Maps integration in the mobile app can be enabled by the store admin after accessing the OpenCart Delivery Boy App Builder backend. Hence, this feature allows the delivery boy to quickly reach the customer’s location. The customer no longer has to be concerned about the order arriving on time.
4. Upgrade Your Delivery System
The OpenCart Delivery Boy App Builder has numerous settings options that assist the store admin to manage the delivery process effortlessly. The OpenCart Delivery Boy App Creator also enables the eCommerce store owner to monitor the delivery process. By accessing the admin panel of the OpenCart Delivery Boy App Creator, the eCommerce merchant can view all data relating to the order, customers, and delivery boys.
So, after reading this blog post, you can understand why OpenCart eCommerce Delivery Boy App is really necessary for your eCommerce business. The OpenCart Delivery Boy App for eCommerce enables effective delivery process management and guarantees that products are delivered on time. To know more, send us an email at [email protected].com.