There are numerous ways accessible to request that your clients make an account, Knowband’s Private Shop Extension is a truly outstanding and powerful approach. This extension allows website guests to sign in to restricted pages, products, and categories on your online store. Further, this plugin offers store admin to convert the online store into an elite and private shop. Opencart Private Shop is an extension that restricts customers to use various types of data on the website.
Opencart Private Shop Extension
Private shop module permits the store admin to ask clients to log in or register on the website to access the pages limited by the administrator. Further, store admin can make the entire shop private or a specific item, class or pages privatize. Further, the Private Shop Opencart extension is a feature-rich B2B extension. This provides store access to registered customers only. Furthermore, the store admin can allow the private shop to be targeted by Google and others search engines.
Pros of Knowband Opencart Private Shop extension :
- Privatize the total online store or a particular page, item, or class of the site utilizing the Private Shop Extension. Furthermore, this extension offers access to the registered store clients intending to view the Private Shop content.
- This Private Shop extension offers various highlights and easy to customize from the admin panel.
- Restrict categories and products module can manage with the look as well as the feel of the login/signup form. Furthermore, the store admin can change the positioning of the login/signup form. Store admin can place it either on the left, right, or center of the website page. Also, the title of the form can be changed in the desired language using the extension.
- The OpenCart Private Shop allows the store admin to show or hide the logo over the login/signup form.
- The administrator can show or hide the client registration option on the frontend using this Private shop module. Furthermore, the new account can be validated both- manually and automatically.
- The Private Shop OpenCart module allows using custom CSS and JS code for more customization. Further, it provides an alternative to offer access to the site front to explicit IP addresses.
- The Private Shop Opencart module allows the store admin to set the desired products, categories, and pages as private. Store admin can monitor the private customers and view their details from the module.
- The extension is compatible with multi-lingual stores and furthermore mobile responsive as well. Moreover, the plugin is multi-store compatible as well.
- The extension is SSL viable.
The clients can undoubtedly get to the limited items and pages without confronting any inconveniences once they login or register on the site. Moreover, the layout of the plugin is mobile responsive making the shopping experience better on phones and tablets. Private Shop OpenCart module offers a simple and engaging front UI of a private shop.
The Opencart Private Shop extension offers the store admin a feature of forcing the client to sign in or register on the site to view the content. Moreover, store merchants can undoubtedly validate the client registration both- manually as well as automatically. The Opencart store admin has full control to show/hide the new client registration form toward the front interface. As this plugin requires zero source code modification, it’s easy to install as well as configure Opencart Private Shop Extension. OpenCart Private shop extension offers benefits to both customers and store admin. Therefore, it is a must-have plugin for your eCommerce platform.