Gift vouchers or e-cards have been consistently exceptional and interesting to everybody as they suit each client’s necessities. Moreover, gift cards can be used for different occasions such as Birthdays, Wedding Anniversaries, New Year, etc. These gift cards can be used to gift to loved ones on special occasions. This can lead to major undertakings for online clients. Furthermore, your clients are obscure about the preferences of their friends and family.
Another benefit of gift vouchers is they are one keen and helpful approach to cause your clients to feel glad and ordinary.
All in all, what’s the most ideal approach to offer customized gift vouchers to your store clients? Knowband OpenCart Gift module is the right extension for your online store.
OpenCart Gift module by Knowband
OpenCart Gift module allows the store administrator to add a gift voucher section to their store. Furthermore, these gift cards are otherwise called e-gift that help the store administrator to support both sales and secure new clients. OpenCart Send Gift Card extension allows making gift cards for different events such as Birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, etc. Also, this Opencart extension permit admin to sell gift cards in their online store.
OpenCart Gift card manager key features:
1. OpenCart Gift module compatible with Journal Theme
The OpenCart Gift Card vouchers are unique and consolidate another design idea that enables you to make the best Opencart store with the Journal theme.
2.Offers Multilingual support platform:
OpenCart Gift Card Manager offers various multi-language support platforms. Furthermore, it comes with an inbuilt choice for choosing the language for both message and email formats. An eCommerce store has clients from all over the world and language being a wellspring of correspondence should be equivalent to your client. Thus, this element makes it an unquestionable requirement to purchase the module.
3. Gift Card Module for OpenCart is Multi-Store Compatible:
The gift Card Module for OpenCart is multi-store viable. This is another reason to use this module
4. Gift card button to different tabs:
The eCommerce Store proprietor can without much of a stretch install the gift voucher functionality on their online store at the header, left link, and at the footer segment of the site. Moreover, the store admin would now be able to add gift vouchers in the My Account section too.
5.Provide improved UI of the front end:
The new UI and attractive design will upgrade the client experience. Furthermore, The OpenCart Gift Card Manager extension offers a simple-to-understand interface to clients. This way clients can easily order gift cards. Mobile responsiveness is another benefit of the OpenCart Gift Card Manager extension. Moreover, the store owners can undoubtedly manage the gift card templates and orders received via gift vouchers.
Incredible features of OpenCart Gift Card Manager extension latest version
In the latest version of the OpenCart gift voucher vouchers module, there are some extraordinary highlights added for a better client experience:
- An extra email layout is accessible for sending an email notification to the online clients when they select the “Print by yourself” alternative. Furthermore, the email will be sent to the gift voucher sender.
- OpenCart gift voucher extension presently allows the online seller to show fixed amounts to drop down on the site front-end interface. Moreover, online customers can choose the sum for the gift voucher. Utilizing a comma, the store admin can easily separate the gift voucher amount.
- Presently the online trader can likewise set the minimum as well as maximum gift voucher value from the administrator interface. Also, there is no requirement for the clients to pay shipping charges while choosing a virtual gift card option.
Store merchants can create and sell different gift cards based on occasions in their stores. Moreover, the clients can buy these gift cards and send them to their family members or companions. For any query regarding this module, you may drop a mail at [email protected]