Infinite scroll is a great way of increasing customer engagement as it saves users from switching tabs. Furthermore, infinite scrolls load products once they reach the bottom of the page. Infinite scroll allows store customers to browse and explore the products on the store easily. Furthermore, endless scrolling can be added to the different pages including the category page, brand page, product page, etc.
Various platforms are providing Infinite scroll extension, yet, we recommend Knowband Opencart infinite scroll module. Knowband Opencart Infinite Scroll Extension is mobile responsive as well as compatible with the Journal theme and other OpenCart themes.
Introduction to OpenCart Infinite Scroll Module
This Infinite Scroll module replaces the classical pagination system with a fast and easy-to-understand vertical scroll system. Opencart infinite scroll module permits boundless looking on the pages with item posting all through the Opencart store. Functionality to”load more items” can be enabled and designed to show the catch on frontend item posting.
OpenCart Infinite Scroll Module Features-
- Without scrolling down the page, store admin can enable automatic page loads as well as search results.
- Customers can easily navigate to the next page of product listing without reloading the next page using the Opencart infinite scroll module.
- Offers compatibility with SEO-friendly URLs.
- Offers ‘Load More’ feature to pause infinite scroll after a definite interval of pages. Moreover, the page interval for load more feature can be set from the backend of the Infinite Scroll module.
- OpenCart fast scroll extension admin interface is easy to use as well as requires zero coding knowledge to implement.
- To reach the start point of any product listing page, Opencart Infinite Scroll offers a ‘Go to Top’ link feature.
- SSL compatible.
- While loading the next page products on the same page, the Opencart list product extension showcases a loader. Furthermore, this loader can be configured as well as disabled whenever required from the backend interface.
- Opencart infinite scrolling module permit store admin to show a custom message to the clients once all the product listings have been loaded on the front.
- Compatible with all Opencart themes. As a result, merchants can configure the look as well as the feel of the infinite scroll according to the website theme.
- Provide multi-store compatibility.
- The functionality of the Opencart infinite scrolling module doesn’t conflict with any other installed modules of the store.
Benefits of Opencart list product module Provided
- OpenCart endless scroll extension also reduces the bounce rate of the eCommerce store by making the users stay longer on your page. Moreover, the plugin permits faster navigation leading to an increase in the potential conversions for the store.
- OpenCart endless scroll extension offers a sandbox feature. This feature drops down the scrolling module which permits owners to test the module before making it live on their eCommerce store.
- Without any existing code modifications, OpenCart endless scroll extension is easy to install and set up on the store.
- Replaces old boring navigation with fast and intuitive vertical scrolling.
- Opencart quick scroll module even offers a seamless browsing experience to customers using one-click navigation to any product page.
- Opencart list view plugin offers The ‘Grid’ or ‘List’ view options. This eases clients in picking a desired product page layout while they are checking product listings.
- Opencart list product extension offers mobile responsive vertical scrolling. Moreover, this offers a better site navigation experience to the clients.
My Take On Opencart infinite scrolling module
OpenCart endless scroll extension is a great way of increasing customer engagement in the store. Further, it slows down the pagination and offers seamless navigation of all the items on a single page. Moreover, clients can load the products on the next page on the current one by scrolling down the page with the help of the dropdown scrolling module.