The OpenCart-based eCommerce storekeepers would now be able to make an online marketplace like Etsy and eBay with OpenCart Marketplace Module. To enable the multi-seller functionality at your site, install the OpenCart Marketplace Module. Third-party sellers can undoubtedly enroll and list their items on the site. Also, different aspects of store management handled by the store admin. Furthermore, seller’s profile, category request, products, and review approval are possible from the back-end of the OpenCart Multi seller marketplace module.
Why sellers are falling for OpenCart Marketplace Extension?
OpenCart Marketplace Module offers an excellent seller dashboard:
- The merchants can make their vendor’s record just by filling a straightforward structure. The vendor’s profile is, then, at that point, endorsed by the administrator from the back-finish of the module. The vendors will want to get to the dealer dashboard that makehttps://www.opencartcheckout.com/marketplace/opencart-marketplace-modules-benefitss it simple to deal with the commercial center posting and orders.
OpenCart Marketplace Module offers compatible Product Tab:
- Once the account gets approved, the sellers can list items from the dashboard.
Permit adding multiple categories.
- Administrators can without much of a stretch add multiple categories to their items with the assistance of the OpenCart Marketplace Plugin. The site administrator can apportion the classes to the merchants with the assistance of the plugin.
- Vendors can list their things under the category assigned to them. Notwithstanding, they have a choice to send the classification solicitation to the store administrator.
OpenCart Multi seller Marketplace module offers Product Listing:
- The OpenCart Marketplace expansion is viable with all item types, basic, configurable, and packaged. The item posting finished by the dealers from the dashboard. The items are shown at the front-end after the administrator’s endorsement. Also, the storekeeper even gets a choice to alter the item details too from the back-finish of the OpenCart Marketplace Extension
- Administrators can dole out explicit items to singular merchants. Furthermore, the vendors can add SEO-accommodating URLs for the item pages. They can even add pictures; update stock and item details effortlessly. The CSV file is used to mass upload products using the Multi-vendor marketplace extension.
OpenCart Multi seller Marketplace module offers Order management:
- The orders received from the marketplace seen from the dashboard. Further, merchants informed through email in regards to the orders with the assistance of the default email layouts offered by the OpenCart Multi dealer Marketplace expansion.
- The merchants can deal with the orders got and the adjustment of the request status reflected in the administrator interface of the OpenCart Multi seller Marketplace Extension. Moreover, administrators can permit merchants. Also, administrator details are shown on the receipt.
The functionality of Opencart Multi-Vendor/Seller Marketplace extension
1. Introduce the Opencart Marketplace Extension in the Opencart store. As you introduce the extension as well as enable it, multi-merchant usefulness will be empowered in your store.
2. Whenever this is done, a checkbox is added in the enrollment form, permitting store guests to turn into a merchant. As a result, they can sell items.
3. When a client registers as a merchant, a vendor enlistment solicitation will be produced. The administrator has the choice to support/oppose the dealer demand.
4. When you get an ever-increasing number of merchants in your store, you can begin acquiring commissions which will be set from the administrator board of the OpenCart Marketplace module.
5. The sales report of the marketplace followed from the administrator interface of the OpenCart marketplace module. Also, the merchants can see their profit just as commissions are transformed from their dashboard.
Why Knowband plugins?
Knowband, known for providing best-in-class plugins to different platforms including Opencart. Furthermore, for any query, you may drop an email to Knowband at [email protected].